♦ Jazz / Top40s / Pop / Classics
(In English / French / Malay / Hindi / Italian / Mandarin / Japanese)
Having grown up within a family of musicians, Carol developed a natural ability to express each song in her own unique style. She grew up listening to classics pop, country and western music, and later in her teenage years, jazz and blues music. Her main influences include Dr John, Ella Fitzgerald, Taj Mahal and Imelda May.
Carol sings a wide range of genres and styles such as Pop and Top40s, Jazz, Blues, Folk, Country music, and her forte include songs from Pink Martini (Latin Jazz), and Vintage music (songs from the 1920s era up to the later years, displaying each decade and its different styles)
Carol also is versatile in singing in several languages including Spanish, French, Italian, Malay and Mandarin which enables her to bridge the different cultures within cosmopolitan Asia.
With Carols’ adaptability, versatility in genres and years of performing experience, she has esablished herself as a sought after performer in reputable events all over Singapore. She has performed for Channel 5’s “Live the Dream” show in 2007, Prestige Ball, weddings, and many corporate events.
Notable Corporate Events
- Vintage Jazz music for Gucci.
- Bentley Furniture
- F1 dinner at The Istana hosted by then President Tony Tan for Mr Bernie Ecclestone and team.
- Latest addition of Ferretti Yachts at the Singapore Yacht Show 2018.
- Mercedez Benz Living @ Fraser
- Opening of Marina One by PM Lee Hsien Loong and Malaysian PM Najib Razak.
- Events for Chopard.
- Ulysee Nardin display at Fullerton Hotel.
- Safran Helicopters Asia.
- Delvaux event.
- Singapore Jazz Festival ( Vintage Jazz)
- 10pc Jazz Band for IATA at Raffles Hotel
- Beaujolais Wine Party at Fullerton Hotel
- CAAS dinner for AirShow delegates.
- Sunday Brunch regular at the St Regis Hotel