It wasn’t easy organising one wedding celebration, but Charles and Yan Yin did a great job with 2 – one in Hong Kong and one in Singapore (because Charles is from Hong Kong). And Bevlyn (vocals + emcee) and Sharon (piano) were thrilled to perform at this breath-taking venue once again.
Charles also delivered a romantic gesture for Yan Yin – he performed ‘Wonderful Tonight’ during the second march-in; walking and singing from the front of the stage toward Yan Yin (who was standing at the end of the aisle), he looked at her while singing and dedicating the song to her, before the two of them walked down the aisle hand in hand again.
Congratulations Charles & Yan Yin, may the romance blossom and multiply throughout the years to come!
- Perfect Ed Sheeran – 1st march-in
- Everything Has Changed Taylor Swift ft Ed Sheeran
- Say you won’t let go James Arther
- 我愿意 王菲
- A Thousand Years Christina Perri
- Everything I Do (I Do It For You) Bryan Adam
- I’m Yours Jason Mraz
- 世界唯一的你 曹格
- Wonderful Tonight (Khalil Fong) – 2ndmarch-in (groom sings)
- Photograph Ed Sheeran
- Style Taylor Swift
- 家后(Hokkien) 江蕙
- Just The Way You Are Bruno Mars
- Because You Loved Me Celine Dion
- Forever Love王力宏
- Shape Of You Ed Sheeran