In Justin’s thank you speech, the one line that really touched us was, “Most people look forward to their wedding day, but I look forward to building our lives and a family with you”. Awwww….!
Justin’s cousin also gave a wonderful speech, giving insight into how she initially wondered if Melanie was deserving of Justin, but then after meeting Melanie, she questioned if Justin would be good enough for Melanie! And she knew that Melanie would be the one for Justin, because as her cousin, it was the first time that she had ever received so many calls from him to make sure that he was doing the right things for Melanie!
Thank you for engaging Bevlyn (vocals) and Edwin (piano) for the evening’s music entertainment. And we really appreciate this lovely compliment:
Congratulations Melanie & Justin, we wish you a blissful marriage filled with loads of joy and laughter!
Here’s a peak into their banquet menu on the special day. The red teddy bear gift is so cute!
The banquet hall was nicely decor in grand gold napkins and everyone has a red teddy to bring home!
I’m quite surprise to find the tables and chairs were all so neatly placed and spaced out!
1. C’est Si Bon by Janet Seidel ( French)
2. Perfect by Ed Sheeran
3. True by Ryan Cabrera
4. Chasing cars by snow petrol
5. Love me by Collin Raye
6. From this moment by shania Twain
7. In my daughter’s eyes by Martina McBride
8. Can’t help falling in love by kina Grannis
9. Make you feel my love by Adele
10. I will follow you into the dark by Daniela Andrade
11. You and me song
12. When you tell me that you love me by Diana Ross
13. La Vie En Rose by Edith Piaf/ Lisa Ono ( French)
14. Somewhere only we know – Lily Allen
15. Nothings gonna change my love for you
16. Dear future husband by Meghan trainor
17. I do by Colbie Caillat
18. You and me by lifehouse
19. You are the reason by calum Scott
20. For me formidable (French) by Charles Aznavour
21. Beautiful in white by westlife