Band: Jeremy (vocals), Ariane (vocals & guitar)
We love this rustic-vintage theme at Louis and Shirlyn’s wedding:
And check out this huge reception area at Marriott’s Grand Ballroom:
Louis & Shiryn had selected Jeremy and Ariane to be paired together for their wedding performance. The duo complimented each other very well with their powerful and sultry voices. Check out a few of their renditions here:
(Ariane on guitar & vocals, Jeremy on vocals)
We had such a lovely time performing to the responsive guests; they even refused to let them go when they bid farewell by shouting encore!
Thank you Louis & Shirlyn, here’s wishing you a wonderful marriage life ahead!
- Beautiful in white (Westlife) – 1st march In
- Don’t stop believing (Journey)
- For the first time (The script)
- I don’t want to miss a thing (Aerosmith)
- Thank you for loving me (Bon Jovi) – Dedicate to all the couples: tell him or her this!
- Yellow (Coldplay)
- 爱是永恒 (李克勤/张学友) – Dedicate to Louis and Shirlyn’s families and relatives: Thank you for all the love that you have showered upon us. We are truly blessed. Thank you.
- 情非得已 (庾澄庆)
- 至少还有你 (林亿莲)
- Flashlight (Jessie J)
- A sky full of stars (Coldplay) – Dedicate to Louis and Shirlyn’s colleagues, ex-colleagues and friends. A special shout out to from the couple to thank all of you attending this special day.
- Stronger (What doesn’t kill you) Kelly Clarkson – Dedicate to those who are going to have hectic week ahead, you know who you are. Hang in there!
- Sway (Bic Runga)
- Secrets (One Republic)
- Say You Wouldn’t Let go (James Arthur)
- 星晴 (周杰伦)
- Built to Last (Malloys) – Dedicate to Louis and Shirlyn’s friends. Thank you for being part of our lives.
- Tale As Old As Time (Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson) – 2nd march in
- Closer (The Chainsmokers)
- Truly Madly Deeply (Savage Garden)
- Everything I do, I do it for you (Brian Adams)