Grace is a musician and as she has high standards for music, she refused to let Harvi play the ukulele and sing when he proposed….! (lol) But Harvi showed his strengths at the wedding celebration – Harvi knows more about flowers than Grace because he likes to surprise her with them, so much so that he chose the flowers for the ballroom decoration!
Simpor ballroom has its perks because of the lovely view outside the ballroom…check this out:
We had Mary on vocals and Melvin on guitar (scroll below for wedding repertoire):
…while Bevlyn was the emcee for the evening!
L-R: Mary (vocals), Bevlyn (emcee), Grace & Harvi
Some of Grace’s friends also sprung a surprise on her – right after her speech, they played a Cantonese song that she composed some years ago. When the song came on, Grace’s eyes lit up and her friends cheered! What a talented lady!
Congratulations to Grace & Harvi, we wish you all the very best for your marriage!
- Love (Nat King Cole)
- Love & Marriage (Frank sinatra)
- Everything (Buble)
- Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
- I Do (98 degrees)
- Singalong Song (Khalil Fong)
- Xi Huan Ni (Kit Chan)
- Shi Jie Wei Yi De Ni (Gary Cao)
- Yi Ren Yi Ban (Hokkien Song)
- Come Fly With Me (Buble)
- You and I Both – Jason Mraz
- All Of Me – John Legend
- What Are Words (Chris Mendel)
- Joy To The World (3 dogs night)
- Moon Represents My Heart
- Wo Zhi Zai Hu Ni
- Make You Feel My Love (Adele)
- Everything I do (Bryan Adams)
- Gao Bai Qi Qiu (Jay Chou)
- + Song requests