Congratulations on your wedding, Yu & Soo Han!
Look at the dashing young couple, aren’t they just adorable? Selwyn(violin) and Wenbin(cello) have immense fun learning to play the requested Japanese songs at the dinner banquet for Yu’s friends and family. It certainly help them ease into the wedding atmosphere with the familiar tunes!
A photo of the wedding reception table decorated with Mickey Mouse bride and groom stuff toy mascot, so cute!
Somehow looking at a wedding banquet with flower adorned stage just adds a sweeter tone to the wedding venue.
The solemnisation ceremony was held outdoor in the perfect weather with clear blue skies.
- Canon in D – Pachelbel
- Moon River
- Mendelssohn’s Wedding March
- Por Una Cabeza
- Writing’s on the Wall – Sam Smith
- Close to You – Carpenters
- How Deep is Your Love – Bee Gees
- Way Back into Love – Hugh Grant / Drew Barrymore
- Can’t Help Falling in Love
- Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- [Japanese] Every Heart – BoA
- [Japanese] Can You Celebrate – Namie Amuro
- [Japanese] Kazoku Ni Narou Yo – Masaharu Fukuyama
- [Japanese] Ai Wo Komete Hanatabawo – Superfly
- [Japanese] Happiness – Arashi
- [Japanese] Lalala Love Song – Kubota Toshinobu
- Oriental Wind – Joe Hisaishi
Thank you for your amazing review , Soo Han! We will convey your thanks to Selwyn and Wenbin!